- Preheat the grill to medium on your oven.
- Put the butter into a small saucepan on medium heat and, once melted, add the SASKO CAKE WHEAT FLOUR.
- Stir to combine and fry for 1 minute before adding the milk and a pinch of salt.
- Simmer, stirring continuously to avoid lumps forming, for about 5 minutes until you have a thick and velvety white sauce.
- Toast the SASKO LOW GI OATS & HONEY WHITE BREAD and spread each slice with a little mustard.
- Place 4 slices of the toasted SASKO LOW GI OATS & HONEY WHITE BREAD onto a baking tray (mustard side up) and top with a slice of ham and slices of cheese.
- Place under the grill until the cheese has just melted, then take them out of the oven.
- Place the remaining slices of toast on top of the melted cheese and pour over equal amounts of white sauce.
- Place back under the grill until the white sauce begins to bubble and brown dots form.
- Serve immediately.
Add a fried egg for a Croque Madame