For smiley-face pizza rolls:
- Preheat the grill in your oven.
- Cut each roll in half and place onto a large baking tray.
- Top each of the halves with a slice of cheese.
For the palm tree pizza rolls:
- Cut the pineapple rings into halves for the smiles and the ham into triangles for the eyes.
- Cut the pineapple rings into equal-sized pieces for the branches and the
- ham into tree trunk shapes.
- Decorate as seen in the picture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until the cheese has melted and the rolls are just beginning to brown.
- Serve immediately.
120 mins min
Serves 4 - 6