- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Grease a 23cm cake tin generously with butter and sprinkle over the 3 Tbsps. sugar.
- Drain the pineapple rings and lay in a circular pattern on the bottom of the cake tin.
- Place the cherries in the middle of each pineapple ring and in the gaps in between the rings.
- Beat oil, milk and eggs together in a bowl.
- Add the SASKO Quick Treats mix and mix well to give you a thick and smooth cake batter.
- Carefully pour the cake batter over the pineapple rings and smooth out evenly.
- Bake for 40-45mins: check done-ness by inserting a knife or skewer into the centre of the cake – if it comes out clean the cake is done.
100 mins min
Serves 6 - 4
60 mins min