- Preheat the oven to 190*C and grease a large baking try.
- Mash the pumpkin up finely along with the mixed spice, add the egg and yoghurt and stir to combine. Place the scone mix into a mixing bowl, cut the butter into cubes and then rub the butter into the scone mix by hand.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the scone mix and cut the mixture together using a knife until combined. (Do not over mix.). Gently press the dough flat (2cm in height) on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut into rounds with a cookie cutter/cup and place the scones, 5cm apart, on the greased baking tray. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm with butter, jam, cheese and whipped cream
Baking instructions are a guideline only. Baking times and quantity may vary depending on appliance temperatures and size/shape of scone.