- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Squeeze out the excess liquid from the spinach and set aside.
- In a bowl, add SASKO SELF-RAISING WHEAT FLOUR and add the spinach, salt, cumin, Parmesan and feta.
- Stir in the some of the milk (you may not need to use it all) to make a soft and sticky dough.
- Cover the dough and set aside for 30 minutes to rest.
- Turn the dough out onto a dusted surface and divide into 4 to 6 pieces.
- Shape each piece into an oval bun and place on a well-greased baking tray.
10 - 20 Mins min
Makes ½ litre