Samosa filling method:
Optional dipping sauce:
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl by hand and mix until a dough is formed, do not over mix.
- Season with salt and white pepper
- Weight out the filling to 5g per portion
- Cut you pastry in a rectangle
- Place the filling 1cm from the bottom of your rectangle
- Egg wash the remaining space
- Fold over one corner of the pastry so the filling is covered and you have the shape of a triangle
- Continue the process of folding the corners of the samosa.
- Once you reach the end of the pastry, seal the remaining pastry with extra egg wash if required
- Deep fry at 170C until golden brown and crispy
- 2 parts chutney
- 1 part sweet chili