- Butter all 8 slices of SASKO Premium Everyday White Bread or SASKO Low GI White bread and cut each piece into 4 triangles.
- Lay the triangles, point side facing upwards, into a medium sized baking dish (+- 20 by 10cm) in layers, scattering raisins between.
- In a bowl, mix together eggs, milk, cream, sugar and vanilla and pour over the SASKO Premium Everyday White Bread or SASKO Low GI White bread.
- Lastly sprinkle over the spiced sugar.
- Allow to sit for 10-15 mins while you preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 mins.
- Serve hot with cream or custard.
80 mins min
Makes 3 Pizzas